- Statistical Programmer II / Senior Statistical Programmer / Lead Statistical Programmer
An opportunity to work for one of the worlds largest biopharmaceutical development companies, working with nearly 30,000 employees world wide in almost 100 different countries. Here is a chance to work alongside a company who strives to improve the healthcare of others.
- Senior Statistical Programmer ~ UK CRO ~ HOMEBASED
A world renowned contract research organisation in the South East are currently searching for a new (Senior) Statistical Programmer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Permanent Senior SAS Programmer - Home-Based, UK - CRO
Permanent - Senior SAS Programmer, CRO - UK (Home-Based)A global CRO based in the UK is currently seeking an experienced Statistical Programmer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. This truly is an excellent opportunity for an experienced programmer to join a leading and reputable company. You can either work from home or the office depending on your preference.
- Senior Statistical Programmer – Homebased – Leading CRO – £45 - 60k + benefits
Due to the high demand for our services and growth, we are looking to expand our team with Senior Statistical Programmers. We are an exciting top CRO based in UK with offices globally. This is a great opportunity for the right person to really develop and thrive working on exciting new clinical trials
- Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer – Home Based – Innovative CRO – £45-55k + benefits
We are passionate about leading the way in delivering clinical trials, as an innovative, full service, technology-led CRO, we are focused on providing a great place to work as well as delivering supportive customer service. Our global reach includes offices in Europe and the USA operating in countries globally.
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer- ***Twickenham***
Actively seeking bright, enthusiastic people to join their team, this is a great opportunity to become part of a company who wants to listen to your ideas and allows you to be vocal and challenge and improve SOPs.
- Statistical Programmer or Senior Statistical Programmer
SUMMARY: Develops SAS programs for the statistical reporting of clinical study data, ensuring that all processing is accurate and in compliance with department systems and regulatory standards.
- Senior SAS Programmer / Senior Statistical Programmer
A Senior SAS Programmer is required to join GCE Solutions, a global Biometrics CRO, headquartered in the USA, and with offices in Europe and India.
- UK HOMEBASED SAS PROGRAMMER - Project Lead with International CRO
An industry renowned, world leading CRO, who are currently expanding their Statistical Programming team at various levels, are looking to a Senior Project level Statistical Programmer to join their Biometrics function either in the Office (South East) or Remotely (anywhere in the UK)
- Join us in EMEA Statistical Programmer II / Senior Statistical Programmer / Lead Statistical Programmer - Based Western Europe
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. ...