- START -UP LEAD - UK,Spain, France, Israel, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as a Start Up Lead (SUL) and help realize your career potential.
- SAS Programmer – UK, Germany, Spain, France
SAS Programmer – UK, Germany, Spain, France Optimus Life Sciences are working with a global Pharmaceutical company to identify and hire a SAS Programmer to be based in one of their larger European sites. The role will be working in the Late Phase group, experience with Observational Studies would be preferable. ...
- DIRECTOR OF CONTRACTS -Belgium, Netherland, France, Slovakia, Czech, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Spain and Israel
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as a Director of Contracts and help realize your career potential.
- Associate Director / Director / Senior Director of Clinical Project Management - Oncology - Europe
Just Pharma are assisting in the search for a Director of Project Management to be home based any where in the UK and Europe. You will be Line Managing the Project Management team and will have European oversight.
- Clinical Trial Manager - Oncology Home based UK/EU - Permanent role.
Clinical Trial Manager/study manager required. Prior CTM experience required and strong background in oncology trials essential.
- Project Manager / Senior Project Manager opportunities - Europe
Just Pharma are currently searching for experienced project manager and senior project managers to join their growing project management team. The role can be home-based or office based if preferred in the Italy, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Russia, Serbia, Romania , Lithuania, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden and Poland.
- Clinical Research Associate – Leading Global Pharmaceutical firm – Belgium/Netherlands
My client, a leading global pharmaceutical firm, has asked me to assist them in the expansion of their Belgian and Dutch CRA teams. Working as part of a small diverse team this position offers the chance for a CRA with 1 or more years’ experience the opportunity to move into a leading global organisation where they will be able to gain progression and development.
- Multiple CRA roles - home based - France / Italy / Spain / Germany
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across numerous complex trials within a broad spectrum of therapeutic indications, and will receive outstanding continued provision and training to aid you with the best progression within the organisation.
- SCRA - Home based - Belgium or Netherlands
Nonstop is currently looking for Senior CRA in Belgium and the Netherlands on behalf of a fast growing CRO. The company indeed hired 500 employees in 3 years time and keep expanding very quickly. You will be performing 2 to 3 visits per week and have the possibility to be fully home-based! Furthermore, you will be dedicated to one sponsor, a top 10 pharma company, and will be working mainly on oncological studies.
- Director Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement
An exceptional position for my global client, the role is to develop and lead regional Market Access and Pricing & Reimbursement Strategy. Reporting to the Global Senior VP Market Access, the right candidate will need to be an experienced Market Access candidate (Director, Associate Director or Senior Manager Level) and happy to build and develop a team in specific regions.