- Portfolio Director (Late Phase)
Senior Director level position with World-class and growing CRO - office-based in South East or home-based - permanent offering excellent salary and package.
This is a...
- Senior Director, Alliance & Project Management - Late Phase
Senior Director, Alliance & Project Management - Late Phase
Home Based, or Office Based in West London
A multi-national CRO with an impressive portfolio of clients is currently seeking an experienced individual for the position of Senior Director, Alliance & Project Management - Late Phase on a permanent basis. The role-holder will be able to work from home, but should be able to come in to the office in London every 1-2 weeks. ...
- Director Oncology Portfolio Management and Analysis Switzerland
An exciting and influential position working to shape portfolio strategy for a market leading pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
- (Senior) Director, Program Delivery (General Medicine), EMEA
An excellent opportunity to join inVentiv Health Clinical, a rapidly expanding CRO. You will be responsible for oversight of the conduct of a portfolio of clinical studies. You will also lead the operational contribution to proposal development and business development activities at a program level.
- Senior Director Global Drug Safety Project Management, United Kingdon
COVANCE - one of the top 5 global Contract Research Organizations in currently looking for a Senior Director Global Drug Safety Project Management to join its global Drug Safety senior management tam.
Candidates from all around UK are welcome to apply.
- PW 6180 Director, Scientific Publications Lead, Transplant/Infectious Diseases
This is a high profile publications role for this leading, rapidly growing pharmaceutical company. You will lead the development and execution of globally aligned strategic publication plans across the Transplant/Infectious Diseases portfolio, lead English publication activities in the product publication plan globally for all marketed products and compounds in post-POC clinical development, and work cooperatively across senior leaders globally
- Director, Scientific Publications Lead, Transplant/ID - Global Medical Affairs
• Office based Surrey
• Permanent with Pharma company
• Global Medical Affairs team
I am currently recruiting for a Director, Scientific Publications Lead, Transplant/ID for my client, a Pharmaceutical Company, the role is permanent with them and would be based at their offices in Surrey.
- Senior Account Manager\Account Director
Senior Account Manager\Account Director
Clinical Professionals are delighted to be working with an established medical communications agency based in Berkshire and assisting them to find the right talent for a new opportunity. They have global coverage and are working on many exciting projects, expanding rapidly over the past couple of years.
- (Senior) Director of Business Development, Germany
Our global CRO client is looking for a new Director of Business Development to be based in Germany. The main purpose of the role will be to act as a strategic business partner and account manager for existing and new clients for clinical research services. It will be necessary to develop sales strategy, boost new business and maintain customer satisfaction.
The role is open at Director level and Senior Director level, depending on experience. ...
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – A role with Team leading and Product Portfolio responsibility – Based in the M4 – Salary to £85,000 + Car
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380