- REGULATORY *** CONTRACT *** Brussels >> Regulatory Consultant with good RA project management skills
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
- Senior RA Officer
I am working with a pharmaceutical company based on the outskirts of London who is searching for a Senior RA Officer to join their team on an initial 4 month contract to start ASAP. There are a couple of key points that must be met, they are as follows -- European regulatory submissions experience.- Experience dealing directly with the EMA.- MRP & DCP experience.
- Ophthalmology Hospital Specialist - N London / Berks / Surrey
This award winning and highly acclaimed Blue Chip Pharmaceutical Company are at the cutting edge of patient care. They have one of the strongest product pipelines within the industry, currently with 70 products at phase three and beyond and are much admired and respected and are set to become the largest supplier of prescription medicine by 2017.An opportunity has become available for a Hospital Specialist to promote within their Glaucoma and Dry eye division.
- FR SPEAKING CMC RA BIO *** Permanent role ** Switch from CMC lifecycle subs to CMC RA Bio Dev >> Sr Manager Role
I am working with a really profound manager who has very strong in terms of their knowledge of the global requirements and EU specific pathway, ie, how regulatory CMC supports CMC packages in development through scale up, registration and for new lifecycle ...
- OPTION BELGQIUE *** RA Contractor EU Lifecycle Part time 50%
We have a late breaking contractor role for Brussels, 20 hours per week, good rate, start immediately!
The role is working on Centralised Procedure products, and this is a requirement.
- OPTION BENELUX *** Regulatory ONCOLOGY Associate Director *** P2B / P3 NMEs, mAbs, ADCs, Nibs >> Sr RA Project Manager MULTIPLE filings!
OPTION BENELUX *** Regulatory ONCOLOGY Associate Director *** P2B and P3 NMEs, mAbs, ADCs, Nibs >> Senior RA Project Manager MULTIPLE filing Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory / RA / Project Management / Manager / ISO 13485 / Medical Devices /
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Project ManagerLocation: WiltshireSalary: £50,000 - £65,000This position is responsible for managing all facets of regulatory support to market products, developing regulatory submissions, managing departmental projects. In addition, the position will supervise the development and creation of labelling, provide guidance and consultation for domestic and international regulations and interact with governmental agencies. ...
- UK REGULATORY CMC ** BIO ** Permanent role ** Switch from CMC RA Bio lifecycle to CMC Bio RA Development >> Sr Manager Role
I am working with a really profound manager who has very strong in terms of their knowledge of the global requirements and EU specific pathway, ie, how regulatory CMC supports CMC packages in development through scale up, registration and for new lifecycle.
- PROJECT MANAGER (m/w) MUNICH, GERMANY
PROJECT MANAGER (m/w) MUNICH, GERMANYOffice-based in MunichOur client is a clinical data sciences company that is revolutionizing drug development with smarter, faster clinical trials. I am looking for Project Managers to handle the dynamic requirements of planning, launching and managing client projects on a global scale. ...
- R E G U L A T O R Y CMC *** Large Molecule ** Lausanne Vevey area *** RA CMC Bio strategy for a P2B to P3 molecule ** Senior RA CMC Manager
This role is on exclusive assignment to Advanced Search & Selection. Please contact Theo Moore or Matt Greig initially on +44 20 7801 3380 or +44 7918 679 405 (until 9.00 pm CET and Saturday mornings) or send a full CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com who will support your assessment and on boarding process.