- CHINA EX PAT REGULATORY role *** Asia Pac Reg Lead (Associate Director) & Sr Mngr ALSO *** Beijing or Shanghai *** Great team, Ph1-3, MAAs & L/Cycle
This is a >> ‘Once In A Lifetime Opportunity’ << to work on an Ex Pat basis in China, in a role that includes leading the strategy and execution of regulatory plans for Asia Pac, with a GREAT SUPPORTIVE PACKAGE AND brilliant local and global leadership teams. This role is OPEN to individuals with existing Regulatory expertise, please read …
- ASIA PACIFIC Regulatory Lead (Assoc Director) & Sr Manager roles *** Beijing or Shanghai *** Great team, Ph1-3 NMEs, MAAs & Lifecycle Variety / Depth
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
- New Regulatory “CMC Bio Writer Role” - CONTRACT - Maidenhead or Uxbridge – to £70 per hour - Options to work from Home
This contract is paying up £70 per hour for either 6 or 12months where you will be providing CMC writing support for NBE/biologicals in Phase1 and Phase 2 whilst reporting into an experienced and likable RA Director who will give you flexible working hours and some options to work 1-2 days from hom
- PW-6860 EU Regulatory Project Manager
Opportunity for a Regulatory Project Manager to join a Global Pharma and oversee EU remit including both a development and marketed portfolio. Emphasis on MAAs. Office based to the West of London.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
My client, the world leader in Biopharma products, is currently recruiting for an exciting new position of a Regulatory Affairs Manager to help them develop their Oncology strategy as they face a year of rapid growth. This is a perm role based in High Wycombe and the ideal role for a candidate that is keen to pursue a more senior step in their career.
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
Would you like the opportunity to gain experience in both EU and US territories?
- Regulatory Affairs “CMC ” EU & Global CONTRACT Roles – up to £70 per hour – Large molecule/Biotechnology projects...!!!
We do offer an iPad 3 for any referrals that we help to place in a new role, so if this role isn’t for you but you do have colleagues past or present who are looking please consider referring the individual to us – many thanks….”
- Regulatory Affairs Team Officer 6 Month FTC
Regulatory Affairs Team Officer
Type: 6 Month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a top global pharmaceutical company based in Guildford. My client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Team Officer to join their team on a 6 month FTC.
- Project Lead Data Manager
Project Lead Data Manager - UK<br />This is for a Lead Data Manager with strong project management skills, a thorough understanding of CDISC Data standards that need to be applied, and is looking for something different from the "usual suspects". This is for a R&D development group on cardiovascular and respiratory products and in the UK and a permanent position.
- Senior Study Delivery Lead
Here at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for Senior Study Delivery Lead to be part of a new team which is 100% sponsor dedicated. In these roles you will be working at the very heart of global clinical trials and across an impressive portfolio of vaccine studies, the global studies will be both existing and new, so there is an opportunity to make an impact on existing clinical development and also see studies through from the very start to close out.