- ***Real World Evidence Solutions - Biostatisticians/Statistical Scientist based Reading UK, Madrid, Barcelona or France***
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 34,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. ...
- Senior Biostatistician / Principal biostatistician
Senior Biostatistician Permanent Netherlands You will lead in the development and application of innovative statistical methodologies and designing statistical analysis plans MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES * You will be responsible for developing and applying innovative statistical methodologies and designing statistical analysis plans * Leading statistical aspects of regulatory submissions from design of clinical studies to analysis and reporting of results for all types of global regulatory submi ...
- Senior Biostatistician / Principal Biostatistician
Senior Biostatistician OR Principal Biostatistician Europe Office or home based Main responsibilities * Provide advise and expertise in statistical methods and techniques to internal Statisticians and Programmers. * Represent Biostatistics and the company. * Participate in business development. * Act as key contact regarding customer relationship management activities. ...
- Senior Biostatistician - EUROPE / UK
SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN - HOME or OFFICE based - 45,000-65,000 EUR + Bonus + Benefits - EUROPEOur client is one of the leading Contract Research Organisations with offices all over the world. Get the opportunity to join a company where you will work with like-minded people, progress your career and work on international studies.
- UK PHARMA - SENIOR / PRINCIPAL BIOSTATISTICIAN - Global Projects
This Pharmaceutical company already holds the status of one of the world's leading businesses in the industry. As a Biostatistician you will be involved in, and given opportunities to lead, biostatistics activities on clinical development studies.
- Home based Biostatistician - All Europe
Home based Biostatistician Full time - Permanent All Europe (UK, Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Romania ...) Salary: €35000 - €55000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits packageURGENT!!! Home based Biostatistician - Full time - Permanent - All Europe (UK, Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Romania ...
- Senior Biostatistician | UK | Homebased
* Pharmaceutical company with 2 products nearing market with a further 3 in the pipeline * £35million pumped into R&D to continue excellent progress within the company * Period of sustained growth within the entire company, especially Biometrics * Opportunities for progression unparalleled in the industry * Excellent Salary and benefits - above market rates. *
- Senior Biostatistician - Technical Lead
Senior Biostatistician - Technical LeadThis Position is to work for a truly global CRO, that doesn't work by country or regions - but as a study and client basis. They would be looking for a Biostatistician that is interested in just being a purely technical lead liaising with clients on statistics. This is a permanent position and can be based in any EU country that this company has presence in.
- Biostatistician Needed for Expanding Biotech Company
Biostatistician, Needed for Expanding Biotech CompanyBiostats | Phase I-IV Clinical TrialsGreater North East Area, Remote$120,000 - $140,000 +complete benefits package An expanding medical device...
- Senior Biostatistician
We are seeking a Senior Biostatistician to join our high growth global Clinical Research Services business unit based in Switzerland. This is a high impact role providing statistical input into Phase I - IV clinical trial development, performing the analysis of clinical trial data, and providing statistical input into the reporting of clinical trial results.