Company: DOCS Global
Reference: Statistical Programmers all levels Home based
Closing Date: 03 May 17
Salary (£): On Application
DOCS is creating a new division in biometrics, recruiting a number of statistical programmers on different seniority levels, for a global sponsor. All positions are home-based in Spain or Italy, with an unlimited employment contract. Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies across the globe, operating in various therapeutic areas such as oncology, respiratory and inflammation, cardiology, ophthalmology, neuroscience and immunology.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file specifications, tables, figures, listings (TFLs) shells.
• Developing advanced MACROs (such as MACRO's to support analysis data set and TFL creation) with high programming efficiency.
• Pooling analysis datasets across multiple clinical studies (or equivalent).
• Developing of datasets and dataset specifications in line with sponsor standards and CDISC implementation guides for ADaM and SDTM
• Contributing to statistical analysis plans and/or constructing technical programming specifications.
• Working knowledge of database design/structures and basic statistics.
• Good understanding of global clinical trial project practices, procedures, methodologies.
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to statistical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH).
• Strong knowledge of / experience with SAS and other relevant programming software.
• Intermediate knowledge of office tools.
• Working knowledge of CDISC data standards including ADaM and SDTM
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• OPTIONAL: Experience developing programs, utilities and/or tools using common programming languages including SAS, VBA, SQL or similar
Remuneration & other details
• Interesting position in a new set-up, supporting global teams
• International environment
• Home-office in All Spain or Italy
• Unlimited employment contract
• Competitive salary
Please send your word and english Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
Pharma, Clinical Trials, Statistical, SAS, Programming, Programmer, CDISC, SDTM, ADaM, CRF, TFL, Clinical Database, design, GCP, ICH, Analysis, Validation, Data Quality
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.