Developing pricing managers will be provided with a tour of the key issues and techniques for pharma pricing. Expert pricing managers will, of course, be familiar with much of the content, but may find the opportunity to take stock and determine if there are any techniques and issues that require greater focus. Mid to senior level executives
By attending this course, you will:
1. Understand how price affects market access throughout a healthcare system and how to set prices for optimal access and returns.
2. Learn what constitutes value for different payers and which pricing techniques to deploy across different payer types and at different times in a product’s life cycle.
3. Understand how international reference pricing and parallel trade can prevent a product being priced to its true value and how to deal with these.
4. Be able to group major international markets into categories of pricing and market access systems – and understand which pricing techniques work best for each.
5. Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
6. Receive Gary’s book Principles of Pharmaceutical Pricing: An Evidence Based Approach, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.