The Pharma Forecasting Course is primarily designed for pharma marketers and market analyst functions who want to start off on the right foot in forecasting, as well as for advanced forecasters who want to review best practice and forecast even better. In addition, any marketing support function contributing to the forecasting process, as well as a
By attending this course:
1. You will learn techniques and approaches that have been proven to work best for forecasting sales of pharmaceuticals – and not waste your time on what doesn’t work.
2. You will be able to challenge the forecasts others have produced for you, and produce your own forecasts in most situations.
3. Concepts will be explained in simple, non-mathematical terms. Concrete examples from the pharma industry are used rather than vague concepts.
4. You will leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement easily and immediately after the course.
5. You will receive an Excel-based forecasting tool that integrates all the techniques taught and applied during the workshop. This ensures you leave with real hands-on ability to use the techniques.
6. You will receive Gary’s book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence Based Approach, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.