Developing pricing managers will be provided with a tour of the key issues and techniques for pharma pricing. Expert pricing managers will, of course, be familiar with much of the content, but may find the opportunity to take stock and determine if there are any techniques and issues that require greater focus. Mid to senior level executives in b
By attending this course, you will:
1. Understand the language, the concepts and difficulties of pricing pharmaceuticals.
2. Learn about the pricing techniques that work best in pharma (and know which ones do not work in pharma!). Concrete examples are used rather than vague concepts.
3. Understand the mechanics and dynamics of international reference pricing and parallel trade, and how they impact on decision-making for national markets.
4. Know how pricing systems work in key international markets.
5. Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement easily and immediately.
6. Gain expert insight and advice from Gary Johnson, a former senior marketing executive in big pharma who built Europe’s most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consulting practice.
7. Receive Gary’s book Principles of Pharmaceutical Pricing: An Evidence Based Approach, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.