Market Access executives who want to understand and predict how price affects market access.
Pricing executives who want to determine the optimal price by taking into account access across the whole of a health-system.
Marketing and commercial executives who want to build pricing and market access into their marketing plans.
Health economists who need to understand where economics fits into pricing and market access.
Forecasters who want to know how to build market access into their forecasts.
Finance executives who need to understand the pharma pricing mechanisms
R&D executives who need to develop clinical profiles for optimal market access and pricing.
Strategists and portfolio executives who need a rounded view of a products volume and pricing prospects.
Executives from professional services organizations should request approval from Gary Johnson prior to registering to this course.
Please contact Annelies Swaan, Sales Manager, email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 22 39.
By attending this course, you will:
1. Understand how price affects market access throughout a healthcare system and how to set prices for optimal access and returns.
2. Learn what constitutes value for different payers and which pricing techniques to deploy across different payer types and at different times in a product’s life cycle.
3. Understand how international reference pricing and parallel trade can prevent a product being priced to its true value and how to deal with these.
4. Be able to group major international markets into categories of pricing and market access systems – and understand which pricing techniques work best for each.
5. Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
6. Receive Gary’s book Principles of Pharmaceutical Pricing: An Evidence Based Approach, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.