This workshop is designed for innovative marketing, sales and medical education staff who want to optimize their communication mix and enhance customer-centricity through the selective adoption of digital.
By attending this course, you will:
1. Learn why digital marketing is one of the cornerstones of the new commercial model for pharma and how physicians, other stakeholders and your competition are leveraging the power of Internet.
2. Be able to define a digital strategy for your brand, therapeutic area or company – locally and internationally.
3. Know how to tightly integrate digital into your overall marketing, sales and medical education strategy and ensure “fusion” of your online and offline efforts while respecting legal and regulatory guidelines.
4. Learn from well-metricized examples of successful e-tactics for physicians, consumers/caregivers and other new stakeholders like payers, nurses and pharmacists.
5. Know how to market your digital initiative and how to organize for digital success: offline/online promotion, organization, change management and governance.
6. Be able to calculate the ideal “share of budget” for digital in your overall communication mix and to assess the business impact of your digital projects.
7. Gain insight into emerging digital trends and how they may impact your business.