The global addiction market is significantly undervalued. The world’s population has a large unmet need for addiction therapy drugs. Are you ready for the opportunities this presents? The brand new report, The Global Anti-Addiction Market, 2008-2023, provides an in-depth analysis of the current state of the market for addiction therapy drugs, from the present looking forward. It covers the major therapy areas of smoking cessation, obesity, drug addiction and alcohol dependency. In addition, this study forecasts how your market will grow and develop, both quantitatively and qualitatively, during the period 2008-2023.
The Global Anti-Addiction Market, 2008-2023, uses a variety of primary and secondary research methods, including:
• Exclusive visiongain interviews with key opinion leaders in the addiction industry
• Examination of a wealth of secondary sources, including company reports, filings, analyst presentations and press releases
• Use of in-house and commercial sales databases.
Addiction rates are increasing, yet there is a relative lack of widely-efficacious drugs. Also, relatively few patients are treated and patient compliance is low for those who are treated at present. Nevertheless, the growth potential market of this market is significant, both in developed and developing countries. In addition, awareness of the human and healthcare costs associated with addiction is increasing amongst patients, healthcare practitioners and legislators. There is a sense of urgency to combat tobacco addiction, alcoholism and obesity in particular. Consequently, there are marked opportunities for companies marketing and developing anti-addiction drugs. But by how much will the market grow and which therapy areas will be the fastest growing? This report answers those questions and more besides.
Visiongain has applied detailed financial forecasting and analysis of market/industry drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis. The resulting comprehensive market-based report reveals how leading addiction brands, therapy areas and markets will fare during the period 2008 to 2023. Key features of the addiction drugs of the future and the hurdles they will have to overcome for commercial success are discussed.
Other highlights of The Global Anti-Addiction Market, 2008-2023, report include:
• Expert opinion from representatives in the anti-addiction drug industry
• Sales forecasts for the global addiction market and for individual obesity, smoking cessation, drug addiction and alcohol addiction markets, including leading brands, manufacturers and country markets
• Examination of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) facing major stakeholders in the anti-addiction drugs market
• In-depth analysis of the anti-addiction pipeline
• Geographical breakdown of the anti-addiction drugs market
• Analysis of the addiction markets in the US, France and the UK.
Why you should buy this report:
• To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for anti-addiction drugs, including key metrics and predicted revenues, by type of addiction and brand
• To receive forecasts of addiction drug sales, from 2008-2023, in leading country markets, including China and Mexico
• To read the views of experts in the addiction industry, regarding current and future trends, opportunities and sales drivers; the report includes full transcripts of interviews
• The report is packed with graphs, charts, figure and tables of analysis and sales forecasts
• To determine the forces that influence the market for vaccines: drivers, restraints, opportunities and competitive factors
• To find out where the addiction market is heading - both technologically and commercially from 2008 onwards.
The information contained in this report is not available in any other source and is essential reading for you and your colleagues. By ordering and reading this report you can gain market advantage on your competitors today. When aligned with your in-house findings we are confident you will continue to succeed over the next 15 years.
- PRICING -
• Individual report pricing - single user copies of this report are available for only GBP 1499
• Departmental copies (this entitles up to 5 individual users in your department) of this report are available for only GBP 2999. This is not suitable for library usage.
• Allow your whole company to have access to this information for only GBP 4999. Company-wide License allows your whole company access and intranet use on CD Rom and .pdf. Suitable for library storage and use.
• Does your company have over 2,500 employees? Have the whole company access this information for a special rate of only GBP 6999
Last updated on: 27/08/2010 11:40:18
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.