Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Insomnia Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" report to their offering.
Europe Insomnia Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Insomnia pipeline products, Insomnia epidemiology, Insomnia market valuations and forecast, Insomnia products sales and competitive landscape.
This report is classified into nine sections - Insomnia overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Insomnia treatment options, Insomnia pipeline products, Insomnia market analysis in Europe and by each country.
The market analysis comprises of Insomnia epidemiology, key products marketed for Insomnia, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Insomnia by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Insomnia
- Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Insomnia including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Insomnia products, both branded and generics
- Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Insomnia products in 2015 for the markets: Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Insomnia products
Key Topics Covered:
1 Disease Overview
2 Insomnia Treatments
3 Insomnia Pipeline
4 Europe Insomnia Market Insights
5 Germany Insomnia Market Insights
6 France Insomnia Market Insights
7 Italy Insomnia Market Insights
8 Spain Insomnia Market Insights
9 UK Insomnia Market Insights
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4j93kz/europe_insomnia
Related Topics: Central Nervous System Drugs
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160823005720/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 23/08/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.