Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Melanoma - Patent Overview in the years 2011 - 2016" report to their offering.
Melanoma is one of the serious types of skin cancer that develops from pigment-containing cells called melanocytes. The market for melanoma diagnostics and therapeutics is increasing at a significant rate due to an increase in the prevalence of melanoma and improvement in healthcare facilities. In addition, government initiatives and technical advancements boost the market growth.
The melanoma can be segmented based on types such as Superficial spreading melanoma, Nodular melanoma, Lentigno maligna melanoma, Acral lentiginous melanoma, Amelanotic melanoma, Cutaneous malignant melanoma, Melanoma of a vulva, Vaginal melanoma or melanoma of black passage. The overall growth strategy seems to focus on increasing research combined with developing new and innovative products or drugs and obtaining exclusive rights to use their product/drug in an effective manner which is possible only in the form of patents
Who can use the report?
- Helps in mapping the big players in the broad spectrum of the technology
- Helps in digging out white spaces that identify the technology gaps
- Cognizant about the chronological developments in the technological field for the last 5 years
- Finding alternative technical solutions to a problem
- Helps in knowing the innovative focus of companies, industries, and countries
- Determining the strengths and weaknesses of own or any particular company patent portfolios
- Spotting the new competitors
Legal assessors and representatives
- Filing trends either for the overall number of patents, or just for certain groupings in the last 5 years
Financial and fiscal assessors and representatives
- Forms the base for the evaluation of patents within the context of the control of organizational resources and accounting
Key Topics Covered:
3. Search Strategy
4. Patent set segmentation
5. Categorization Tree
6. IP Publication Trend
7. Top 10 Assignees Graph
8. Research Breadth across various jurisdictions : Key Statistics
9. White Space Matrix (Technology)
10. Legal Status Graph
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj6xp7/melanoma_patent
Related Topics: Skin Cancer Drugs
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160823006163/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 23/08/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.