Interim report, 1 January - 30 June 2016
Net sales were TSEK 0 (0)
Loss after financial items was TSEK -4,804 (-4,046)
Earnings per share where SEK -0.17 (-0.17)
Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -2,501 (-3,793)
Reporting period, 1 April - 30 June 2016
Net sales were TSEK 0 (0)
Loss after financial items was TSEK -1,962 (-1,644)
Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -1,229 (-530)
Christine Tadgell elected to the board of directors
Collaboration agreement signed and clinical study initiated at the Stockholm South General Hospital regarding follow-up of prostate cancer patients with TK 210 ELISA test
Collaboration agreement signed and clinical study initiated at the University Hospital of Helsinki regarding follow-up of sarcoma patients with TK 210 ELISA test
Martin Shaw appointed as Business Development Manager
New patent confirmed which strengthens the AroCell patent portfolio
AroCell listed on Nasdaq First North on June 30
AroCell AB (publ) is a Swedish company that develops standardized modern blood tests to support the prognosis and follow up of cancer patients. AroCell's new technology is based on patented methods to measure TK1 protein levels, which provide valuable information about the speed of cell turnover. A tumor has high cell turnover (speed of cell division and cell death) and as a result TK1 can be detected in the blood with a simple laboratory test, called TK 210 ELISA. The test provides valuable clinical information for prognosis and optimization of treatment strategy. The test may also be used for monitoring disease relapse. AroCell (AROC) is listed at Nasdaq First North and has about 2 700 shareholders. For more information, please see
This information is information that AroCell is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through Jan Stålemark, at 08:45 on 25 August 2016. Redeye AB is AroCell:s Certified Adviser.
Significant events during the reporting period
- Christine Tadgell elected to the board of directors. Christine is VP, General Manager, Commercial Division at inVentiv Health.
- The collaboration agreement was signed with the Stockholm South General Hospital for the clinical study on patients with prostate cancer which will be evaluated from diagnosis through treatment and follow-up with the TK 210 ELISA test. The study is estimated to take two years.
- The collaboration agreement was signed with the University Hospital of Helsinki approved clinical study regarding sarcoma cancer patients. The patients will be evaluated with the TK 210 ELISA test. The study is estimated to take two years.
- Martin Shaw appointed as Business Development Manager to the management team. Martin Shaw has over 40 years' experience in the development and introduction of novel biomarker assays, to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and laboratory medicine industries.
- The European Patent Office has confirmed the grant of a patent to AroCell regarding an invention relating to exposed thymidine kinase 1 (TK1) derived peptides, ligands and methods employing these.
- AroCell listed on Nasdaq First North on June 30.
Significant events after the reporting period
AroCell Interim report 2016 Q2 Eng, PDF
Abstract on performance improvement on TK 210 ELISA accepted by ISOBM for an oral presentation by Kiran Jagarlamudi, Clinical Research Manager at AroCell. The presentation will take place on the 4
of September in Chicago.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: AroCell AB via GlobeNewswire
Last updated on: 26/08/2016