Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Trends and Growth Drivers
Research Beam added a report on “MediPoint: Point of Care Diagnostics - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts”
MediPoint: Point of Care Diagnostics - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Point-of-care testing (POCT), as known as bedside/near-patient testing is one of the most rapidly growing areas in IVD. Systems that are categorized as POC include the following -
- Disposable systems or devices, which vary from reagent test strips for a single analyte to multi-analyte reagent strips
- Small analyzers, usually hand-held devices
- Desktop analyzers are larger and include systems designed for use in clinics or small laboratories.
POCT may be performed in a variety of locations such as in secondary care including emergency departments, ambulance service, hospital wards, and intensive treatment units; and increasingly in the community and primary care including general practice (GP), health and community centers.
- $2 billion in annual global sales and growth rate of 5.3% during the forecast period; the emerging markets: China, India and Brazil, are expected to show the fastest growth.
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed POC products and evolving competitive landscape- In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different POC devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.- Annualized total POC diagnostics market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2012-2021.
- Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors
Table Of Contents
1 Table of Contents 8
2 Introduction 18
3 Industry Overview 19
3.1 POC Diagnostics Overview 19
3.2 Test Trends 21
3.2.1 Cardiac Markers POC Testing 21
3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships 29
4 Unmet Needs 33
4.1 Detection of Multiple Analytes 33
5 Market Drivers and Barriers 40
5.1 Drivers 40
6 Competitive Assessment 48
6.1 Company Share Analysis 48
7 Pipeline Assessment 116
8 Market Outlook 126
9 Appendix 168
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Last updated on: 26/08/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.