DUBLIN, August 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight" drug pipelines to their offering.
Cancer is ever fastest growing global epidemic and one of the leading causes of death in the developed countries. It was observed that year 2015 alone witnessed more than 10 million new cancer cases. The number of new cancer cases is predicted to rise to 22 million within the next two decades. More than 60 percent of the world's new cancer cases occur in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America; 70 percent of the world's cancer deaths also occur in these regions. The future burden will probably be even larger because of the adoption of western lifestyles, such as smoking, poor diet, physical inactivity, and fewer childbirths, in economically developing countries.
Owing to this, the cancer segment of pharmaceutical industry is most studied and highly competitive in nature. The chemotherapeutic products are extremely diverse ranging from monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, immunomodulators, and hormonal therapies to bispecific monoclonal antibodies including the miscellaneous drugs. All the aforementioned drugs are formulated in a way to be step ahead in targeted approach from their predecessor. Nevertheless, all the above mentioned therapies have their own limitations; either they should be given in conjunction with other therapies, require high dose or have got enormous side effects and so on. They too have different pharmacological parameters, overlapping boundaries and cost effectiveness.
One of the major segments of cancer therapy is occupied by the angiogenesis inhibitors. The market for angiogenesis inhibitors is quiet optimistic as they have emerged as the new targeted therapy for the cancer treatment. These molecules due their specificity are gaining a lot of manufacturer's interest. With advent of new and improved technology, angiogenesis inhibitors therapy witnessed a drastic transition and is becoming more acceptable due to its site specific approach. They have become a critical component of clinical treatment procedure for a variety of indications.
Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight Report Highlights:
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors: Introduction & Need in Cancer Therapy - Modulators & Mechanism of Angiogenesis - Classification of Angiogenesis Inhibitors - Metronomic Therapy - A Recent Advancement in Anti-Angiogenesis Therapy - Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase - Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline: 146 Drugs - Marketed Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Drugs: 11 Drugs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Angiogenesis: History and Quest for Treatment
2. Angiogenesis Inhibitors: An Ounce of Cure & Prevention
3. What is Angiogenesis?
4. Modulators of Angiogenesis
5. Mechanism of Angiogenesis
6. Classification of Angiogenesis Inhibitors
7. Metronomic Therapy - A Recent Advancement in Anti-Angiogenesis Therapy
8. Applications of Angiogenesis Inhibitors
9. Global Angiogenesis Inhibitors Market overview
10. Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Market Dynamics
11. Concluding Remarks & Future Market Prospects
12. Global Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
13. Marketed Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
14. Discontinued & Suspended Cancer Angiogenesis Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
15. Competitve Landscape
Five Prime Therapeutics
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Reliance Life Sciences
For more information about this drug pipelines visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2mphz9/global_cancer
Related Topics: Oncology Drugs
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
For more information:
Last updated on: 29/08/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.