The global vascular closure devices market is likely to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. This is because many clinical studies regarding vascular closure devices raised concerns about their safety and efficacy profiles. In many clinical cases, manual compressions were used as vascular closure devices that failed to show their efficacy. Vascular closure devices are used for both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
Concerns regarding these devices have led vendors to invest extensively in their R&D. These devices help in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases. A rise in the incidence of these diseases will lead to the demand and sales of vascular closure devices. The sales will further increase with the rapid adoption of minimally invasive equipment for cardiac surgeries. Minimally invasive surgeries such as angiography cause less pain, minimize infections, and help reduce hospital stay.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At:
The global vascular closure devices market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67% during the period 2016-2020
• Minimally invasive procedures with improved medical imaging
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Femoral artery access for cardiac catheterization
• Radial artery access for cardiac catheterization
PART 05: Impact of comparative study on manual compression and vascular closure device
• Clinical studies to compare vascular closure devices to manual compression devices
PART 06: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
• Global vascular closure devices market for active approximators
• Global vascular closure devices market for passive approximators
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
• Diagnostic intervention
• Therapeutic intervention
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-vascular-closure-devices-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Last updated on: 02/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.