Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China's Black Cohosh Extract Industry Overview, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
With the shape of dark brown powder, the black cohosh extract is the rhizome extract of Cimicifuga Romose L, which aims at antibiosis, blood pressure and heart rate reduction, inhibition of myocarditis, sedation, the treatment of arthritis and osteoporosis. Black cohosh is mainly planted in grass slope of Yunnan Province, Guizhou Province and Guangdong Province. Medical research shows that black cohosh extract exerts no estrogen stimulation effect on ER positive breast cancer cells.
The present report obtains first hand information of China black cohosh extract market through research. It provides investors with the information concerning the market status, competition status and development trend of China black cohosh extract industry through analyzing raw materials, production and demand of black cohosh extracts so as to seize the investment opportunities.
Through this report, readers can acquire the following information:
- Development Environment of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
- Development Status of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
- Key Enterprises in China Black Cohosh Extract Industry and Their Operation Status
- Market Competition of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
- Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
- Threats and Challenges Faced by China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
- Price Trend of Raw Materials in China Black Cohosh Extract
- Development Trend of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry, 2017-2021
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of China Black Cohosh Extract Industry
2 Overview of China Black Cohosh Extract Market, 2011-2016
3 Analysis on Major Black Cohosh Extract Enterprises in China, 2013-2016
4 Costs of Raw Materials and Prices of Products in China Black Cohosh Extract Industry, 2013-2016
5 Recommendations on Development and Investment in China Black Cohosh Extract Market, 2017-2021
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fpgs9/chinas_black
Related Topics: Nutraceuticals and Weight Loss
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160913005947/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 13/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.