Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Prader-Willi Syndrome Forecast in 9 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Prader-Willi disease across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Prader-Willi disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Prader-Willi disease include:
Reason to Buy:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions/ Features Associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
9. Top-Line Prevalence for Prader-Willi Syndrome
10. Main Complications and Features of Prader-Willi Patients
11. Abbreviations used in the Report
12. Patient-Based Offering
13. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4f9d3/praderwilli
Related Topics: Pharmaceuticals
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160913006365/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 13/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.