Urological Cancer Market Forecast Grow at (CAGR) of 10.39%, from $17.9 billion in 2015 to $35.9 billion in 2022
Research Beam added a report on “Global Urological Cancer Market to 2022 - Strong Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence Increased Uptake of Hormone Therapies and Approval of Novel Biologics”
Urological cancers are thought to account for 19.5% of global cancer prevalence, with kidney, prostate, testicular and bladder cancer - the key indications covered in this report - accounting for the majority of that figure. Urological cancers affect the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Prostate cancer is the most prevalent of these malignancies.
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing urological cancers, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive both cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Hormone therapies for prostate cancers and angiogenesis inhibitors for renal cell carcinoma are currently the most commercially successful urological cancer drugs. However, there has been a shift towards the clinical testing of cancer immunotherapies - such as Opdivo, which was recently approved for renal cell carcinoma. The forecast period will also witness the approval of a greater number of targeted therapies, which by their nature have less toxicity associated with their use, and as a result can be administered to patients with poor performance statuses, therefore increasing the overall survival of this group and the number of treatment cycles they may receive.
- Global revenues for the urological cancer market are forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.39%, from $17.9 billion in 2015 to $35.9 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- The urologic oncology pipeline is large and diverse, and contains 817 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline drugs being trialed in the various key indications?
- How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 companies compare within this therapy area?
- What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to urological cancers?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- Visualize the composition of the urological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Analyze the urological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the urological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
Table Of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Disease Cluster Introduction 9
2.2 Symptoms 9
2.3 Etiology and Pathophysiology 10
3 Key Marketed Products 23
3.1 Overview 23
3.2 Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) 23
3.3 Xtandi (enzalutamide) 25
3.4 Sutent (sunitinib malate) 26
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 35
4.1 Overview 35
4.2 Pipeline Development Landscape 36
4.3 Molecular Targets in the Pipeline 39
5 Multi-Scenario Market Forecast to 2022 70
5.1 Overall Market Size 70
5.2 Generic Penetration 72
5.3 Revenue Forecast by Molecular Target 75
6 Company Analysis and Positioning 80
6.1 Revenue and Market Share Analysis by Company 81
6.2 Company Landscape 90
6.3 Marketed and Pipeline Portfolio Analysis 91
7 Strategic Consolidations 95
8 Appendix 107
Enquire About Report Here>>> http://www.researchbeam.com/global-urological-cancer-to-2022-strong-growth-driven-by-rising-prevalence-increased-uptake-of-hormone-therapies-and-approval-of-novel-biologics-market/enquire-about-report
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Last updated on: 19/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.