- Kables survey finds that Dutch enterprises are planning to increase their hardware expenditure in 2016 in order to adopt and support remote working trends, leading to increased spending on mobile devices, tablets, and smartphones in workplace environments.
- The survey also finds that enterprises in the Netherlands are increasing their expenditure on platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in order to provide an agile platform for software development to users and also to handle their in-house infrastructure costs, along with increasing the manageability of operations at disparate locations.
Visit more about the report - http://www.researchbeam.com/ict-investment-trends-in-the-netherlands-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017-market
- Finally, increasing customer satisfaction remains the most important business objective influencing Dutch enterprises IT investment strategy, followed by survival, thereby indicating enterprises need to increase their profit margins and focus on long-term goals in order to operate in a competitive environment.
ICT investment trends in the Netherlands presents the findings from a survey of 80 Dutch enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Dutch enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the Netherlands. Through Kables survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Netherlands.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elemen
For more information:
Last updated on: 19/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.