World Dermatology Market Grow at a (CAGR) of 7.73%, Reaching $33.7 Billion in 2022 to 2022
Research Beam added a report on “Global Dermatology Market to 2022 - Innovative Pipeline and Increasing Uptake of Biologics to Diversify Treatment Options and Drive Strong Growth”
Dermatological conditions are one of the most common types of disorders worldwide, and approximately one-third of the US population suffers from at least one active skin condition.For the past decades, the majority of the dermatology market has remained saturated with established products. However, the clinical and commercial success of biologics in the treatment of psoriasis, as well as advancements in the understanding of the disease pathways of many dermatological conditions, have led to a renewed interest from pharmaceutical companies in the dermatology market, and subsequently the emergence of an innovative pipeline.
This report covers all dermatological disorders, but there is a particular focus on three key diseases: atopic dermatitis, acne vulgaris and psoriasis, as these conditions have the highest prevalence and the largest pipeline. The global dermatology market was valued at $20.0 billion in 2015, and is projected to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.73%, reaching $33.7 billion in 2022. Key drivers of this growth will be the uptake of recently approved premium biologics, as well as promising late-stage products that are expected to be highly valuable.
- Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- How do the key indications differ in terms of molecule type?
- How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- What mechanisms of action are most common for pipeline drugs?
Global revenues for the dermatology market are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.73%, from $20 billion in 2015 to $33.7 billion in 2022.
- Which products will contribute to market growth most significantly, and which will achieve blockbuster status?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
- Visualize the composition of the dermatology market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Analyze the dermatology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications.
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the dermatology market globally, and across the key players and product types.
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various dermatological conditions.
Table Of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Therapy Area Introduction 10
2.2 Symptoms 10
2.3 Etiology and Pathophysiology 11
2.4 Co-morbidities and Complications 14
3 Key Marketed Products 23
3.1 Overview 23
3.2 Humira (adalimumab) 24
3.3 Remicade (infliximab) 26
3.4 Enbrel (etanercept) 27
3.5 Stelara (ustekinumab) 29
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 38
4.1 Overview 38
4.2 Molecule Types in the Pipeline 41
4.3 Molecular Targets in the Pipeline 43
4.4 Clinical Trials 44
5 Multi-Scenario Market Forecast to 2022 62
5.1 Overall Market Size 62
5.2 Generic Penetration 63
5.3 Revenue Forecast by Molecular Target 65
6 Company Analysis and Positioning 88
6.1 Company Landscape 89
6.2 Marketed and Pipeline Portfolio Analysis 90
7 Strategic Consolidations 93
7.1 Licensing Deals 93
8 Appendix 104
Enquire Here>>> http://www.researchbeam.com/global-dermatology-to-2022-innovative-pipeline-and-increasing-uptake-of-biologics-to-diversify-treatment-options-and-drive-strong-growth-market/enquire-about-report
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Last updated on: 19/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.