Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies" newsletter to their offering.
This information service about Bispecific Antibodies delivers 12 monthly update reports in pdf format by e-mail straight to your desk and provides online access to the author's R&D database for the subject field of the service during the one-year subscription period. Credentials to access the online database will be sent by e-mail within 24 hours after purchase.
This product consists of:
- 12 monthly update reports in pdf format delivered by e-mail; and
- online access to Bispecific Antibody R&D database during the 1-year subscription period.
The R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies covers;
- T-Cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- NK cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- Bispecific immuno-oncology antibodies
- Bispecific tumor antigens targeted cancer antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies for inflammatory & autoimmune diseases
- Bispecific antibodies for cardiometabolic, infectious, neurologic, ophthalmic or pulmonary diseases
The monthly update report about Bispecific Antibodies contains:
R&D and Technology Tracker
- Pipeline changes
- Regulatory news
- Technology validations
Business Tracker for:
- Company updates
- Merger & acquisitions
- Clinical Trial Tracker
- Scientific Publication Tracker
- Featured Bispecific Antibody or Technology Profile
- Featured Company Profile
- Featured Target or Technology Pipeline
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5f3s8/randd_and
Related Topics: Oncology Drugs
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160919005913/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 19/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.