According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fireproof Ceramics Market is valued at $3.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% to reach $6.38 billion by 2022. Rising applications of fireproof ceramics is one of the key factors contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, growth of end-user industries such as automotive, construction, aerospace and marine in which there is a huge demand for these ceramics is expected to propel the market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the growing manufacturing units in quickly developing markets of the region. Region is estimated to witness tremendous growth due to improved government investment on the manufacturing industry and growing opportunities for FDI in China and India. Currently, China is the largest manufacturer of these ceramics globally. Other major manufacturers of the market include Latin America, Italy, India, and Middle Eastern countries.
Some of the key players in the Fireproof Ceramics Market are Rath Inc., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd., NGP Industries Limited, Saint-Gobain Ceramics and Plastics Ltd., agdamba Minerals, Saffil Ltd., Isolite Insulation Products Co. Ltd., Zibo Jiuchen Trade Co., Ltd., Morgan Technical Ceramics, Jia Inc., IBIDEN CO.LTD., Skamol A/S, Zircar Ceramics Inc. and Unifrax I LLC.
End Users Covered:
• Power Generation
• Ceramics & Glass
• Iron &Steel
• Other End Users
• Other Products
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Last updated on: 21/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.