According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Advanced Energy Storage Systems market is accounted for $13.64 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $19.59 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.3%. The new energy conservation policies are shifting its focus from conventional modes to alternative energy system. In Advanced energy storage systems the energy resources are renewable source and intermittent energy source, using these energy resources the number of power plants are reduced, this is estimated to be the major driving factor of the market growth. Some resources producing pollution thus increasing the environmental concern is the only restraint challenging the market growth.
Transportation segment among the applications is accounted for largest market share owing to increasing use of electric vehicles compared to conventional. Moreover Li-Ion batteries in technology segment are growing at a strong pace because of its usage in energy storage in transportation and residential purposes. The North America holds largest share of the overall installed capacity of advanced energy storage. But Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the market in the forthcoming years.
Some of the key players in are ABB Limited, Beacon Power LLC., BYD Company Ltd., Calmac Manufacturing Corp., China BAK Batteries, Inc., Enersys, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., LG Chem. Ltd., Maxwell Technologies Inc., NGK Insulators Ltd., Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Saft Groupe S.A, Samsung SDI, Co., Ltd. and Toshiba Corporation.
o Lithium ION Battery Technology
o NAS Battery Storage Technology
o Flow Battery Energy Storage Technology
• Compressed Air
o CAES Energy Storage Technology
• Molten Salt
• Pumped Hydro Storage Technology
• Super Capacitors Energy Storage Technology
• Grid Storage
End Users Covered:
• Electric Vehicles
• Residential & Non-Residential
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information:
Last updated on: 23/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.