According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bone Graft and Substitutes market is accounted for $3.02 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.33 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.3%. Bones in general have healing capacity but as a defect moves in ahead of it, surges and substitutes play a predominant role in the market. Increasing demand from customers, due to aged population and more fracture cases, the market is being fuelled up by many favorable factors. But still the limited supply and high morbidity rates are the factors that are restraining the market growth.
The Spinal fusion in the application segment is dominating the Bone Graft and Substitutes market due to increase in number of aged population and demand for minimally invasive surgeries. Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMP) in types segment is anticipated to grow at a recognizable pace because of its advantages over allograft tissues, which present a potential risk of disease transmission, morbidity, and availability issues. While in geography segment North America is sharing the largest market revenue but Asia Pacific accounted for highest growth led by the huge aged population.
Some of the major key players of the market are Baxter International, Inc. , Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Medtronic plc, AlloSource, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., NuVasive, Inc. , Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation and DePuy Synthes Companies.
• Long Bone
• Foot and Ankle
• Spinal Fusion
• Joint Reconstruction
o Demineralised Bone Matrix
o Other Allografts
• Bone Graft Substitutes
o Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMP)
o Synthetic Bone Grafts
o Other Bone Graft Substitutes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information:
Last updated on: 28/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.