New York, September 29: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Safety Syringes Market by Product Type (Retractable Safety Syringes: Automatic Retractable Safety Syringes and Manual Retractable Safety Syringes, and Non-Retractable Safety Syringes) - Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2021”
In order to protect health care professionals from hazards of using syringes the syringes come with a safety mechanism built in and with a detachable or a permanently attached needle. This mechanism helps to avoid the needle stick injuries. Many countries all around the world have introduced laws regarding use of safety syringes in order to stop the injuries and also to stop the reuse of the needles.
The Safety syringes market is expected to exceed more than USD 6.0 billion by 2020; growing at a CAGR of around 10% from 2014 to 2021.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/safety-syringes-market
The major driving factors of Safety syringe market are as follows:
• Many countries have adopted the legislation which forces the health practitioners to use safety syringes.
• There is an increase in the incidence of the needle stick injuries.
• There is a high growth in the injectibles market.
• There is an improved mechanism for the use of syringes.
The restraining factors of safety syringe market are as follows:
• The growth rate of the industry is slow.
• The cost of shifting from the conventional to safety syringes is low.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/safety-syringes-market
The Safety Syringes market is segmented on the lines of its product type. The safety syringe market is segmented on the lines of its product type like Retractable Safety Syringes - Manual Retractable Safety Syringes, Automatic Retractable Safety Syringes. Non Retractable Safety Syringes - , Sliding Needle Cover Syringes, Sheathing Tube Syringes, Hinged Needle Cover Syringes.
The safety syringes market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This Report Provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Safety syringes and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Safety Syringes.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Safety Syringe market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Dickinson & Company, Becton, Medical Smiths, Covidien plc, Retractable Technologies, Inc., Kendall Healthcare, Revolutions Medical Corporation, Terumo Corporation and Unilife Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Safety Syringe Market has been segmented as below:
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
• Retractable Safety Syringes
o Manual Retractable Safety Syringes
o Automatic Retractable Safety Syringes
• Non Retractable Safety Syringes
o Sliding Needle Cover Syringes
o Sheathing Tube Syringes
o Hinged Needle Cover Syringes
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
For more information:
Last updated on: 29/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.