New York, September 12: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Pharmacovigilance Market (Phases of Drug Development: Preclinical Studies, Clinical Trial Phase I, II, III & IV or Post Marketing Surveillance; Type of Methods: Spontaneous Reporting, Intensified ADR Reporting, Targeted Spontaneous Reporting, Cohort Event Monitoring, & EHR Mining; Type of Service: In-House & Contract Outsourcing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020”
Pharmacovigilance is associated with drug safety which involves gathering, detecting, monitoring and preventing adverse reaction of drug. It mainly focuses on adverse drug reactions. The information accumulated from healthcare providers and patients plays a significant role in pharmacovigilance to transpire. The whole purpose of pharmacovigilance is to minimize the adverse effects of drugs on the patients.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/pharmacovigilance-market
Global pharmacovigilance market was valued USD 2.5 billion in 2014. The revenue of this market is projected to increase at CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. North America is the leading market for pharmacovigilance market globally with largest market 2014. Europe is a subsequent market owing to implementation of pharmacovigilance. Asia Pacific market is fastest growing market with highest CAGR accounted in 2014.
Increasing need of pharmacovigilance owing to increasing prevalence of adverse drug reaction is a major driving factor.Rise in intricacy of drug safety regulation by government is a growth factor for this market. Growing demand in paints & coating industry is one of the driving factor.
The global pharmacovigilance market according to clinical trial phase is segmented aspre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase IIIandPhase IV. The type of service provider segment consists of In-House and contract outsourcing. The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific andRest of the World(ROW).
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/pharmacovigilance-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for pharmacovigilance and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for pharmacovigilance market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
• Quintiles Transnational Corporation
• Accenture Plc.
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• PAREXEL International Corporation
• Janssen Research & Development LLC
• Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.
• United BioSource Corporation
• Synowlwedge LLC
• Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
• Covance Inc.
• ICON, Plc.
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Pharmacovigilance Market has been segmented as below:
by Clinical Trial Phase
• Pre clinical
• Phase I
• Phase II
• Phase III
• Phase IV
by Type of Service Provider
• In- House
• Contract outsourcing
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World (RoW)
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned pharmacovigilance industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of pharmacovigilance industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
For more information:
Last updated on: 30/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.