New York, September 29: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Market by Therapeutics (GFT505, Obeticholic Acid (INT-747), Liraglutide (Victoza) and Simtuzumab, Vitamin E, Pioglitazone, Placebo) - Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2025”
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is a disease which occurs in the people who are non alcoholic. The liver damage that is caused in patients is histologically indistinguishable from alcoholic hepatitis. The people suffering from NASH are having fats in the liver along with inflammation and damage. Most people suffering from NASH are not aware of the disease and people feel well. This is a severe form of syndrome and often leads to cirrhosis. People suffering from obesity, dyslipidemia, and glucose intolerance are more prone to NASH. Insulin resistance is found in most of the patients. Most of the patients are asymptomatic. In order to confirm the disease Biopsy is essential. The treatment is done by eliminating the risk factors. The majority of the people in the developed countries suffer from the disease, North America is presumed to be containing the majority of the people suffering from NASH. People suffering from NASH are recommended to go for weight reduction, take a balanced and healthy diet and have good physical activity.
Global NonAlcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market is expected to cross US$ 20.0 Billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of more than 10.0% during given forecast period from 2016-2025.
The major driving factors of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market are as follows:
1. There is a great increase in the cycles of the clinical trials with increased success rates. Hence there are increased chances of getting a commercial approval by 2017.
The restraining factors of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market are as follows:
1. The unexplained and complex physiological structure.
2. Inefficient diagnostics technology which lengthen the commercialization of NASH therapeutics.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/non-alcoholic-steatohepatitis-nash-market
The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis market is segmented on the lines of its Therapeutics such as GFT505, Obeticholic Acid (INT-747) Simtuzumab and Liraglutide (Victoza)Vitamin EPioglitazonePlacebo. The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Non alcoholic Steatohepatitis and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Non alcoholic steatohepatitis market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Non alcoholic steatohepatitis with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis market is segmented into therapeutic types and geography.
Obeticholic Acid (INT-747)
Simtuzumab and Liraglutide (Victoza)
For more information:
Last updated on: 29/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.