Perth, Australia, Sep 28, 2016 - (ABN Newswire) - MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ.AX - News) is pleased to provide the latest Investor Presentation regarding MMJ Brands to List on TSX-V via RTO.
MMJ PhytoTech Ltd ('MMJ' or the 'Company') to list Canadia subsidiary United Greeneries ('UG') together with Swiss subsidiary Satipharm ('SAT') on the TSX Venture Exchange ('TSX-V') (the "Transaction")
The new TSX-V listed entity ('TSR') is expected to unlock significant value by providing MMJ shareholders strategic exposure to the rapidly growing Canadian cannabis markets and robust demand for cannabis-focused equities.
Transaction to be completed via $40M Reverse Takeover ('RTO') of TSX-V listed Top Strike Resources (TSX-V:TSR) ('TSR'):
- MMJ to vend UG and SAT into TSR in exchange for $37.5M in TSR equity and $2.5M cash ($40M total consideration).
- TSR to undertake concurrent equity financing of at least $15M ($2.5M of which will be paid to MMJ as partial consideration).
- TSR to undergo 6:1 share consolidation and rebranding forming yet-to-be named Can HoldCo.
Post Transaction, MMJ will have significant ownership in two well-financed, growth-oriented, streamlined cannabis-focused companies:
- ~69% of TSR: TSX-V listed cannabis and cannabis-based products company focused on supplying Canadian and international medical and recreational cannabis markets through two distinct operatin brands:
-- United Greeneries: Canadian Licensed Producer with focus on large scale horticultural operations for the upcoming Canadian recreational cannabis market.
-- Satipharm: International medical cannabis brand with focus on oral delivery technologies for strategic entry in emerging medical cannabis markets and the existing medical cannabis market in Canada.
- 100% of Phytotech Therapeutics ('PTL'): private Israeli pure play biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing cannabis-based therapeutics by leveraging unique medical cannabis supply chain secured by strategic long-term arrangements between UG, SAT and PTL.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About MMJ PhytoTech Ltd:
MMJ PhytoTech Limited (ASX:MMJ.AX - News) is a Medical Cannabis company, which aims to commercialise Medical Grade Cannabis (MGC) and high potential cannabis based therapeutics products to the rapidly growing international market with regulated medical cannabis laws. The Company operates three subsidiaries with operations across the entire Medical Cannabis value chain, encompassing the Company's "Farm to Pharma" strategy.
It's United Greeneries subsidiary has growing facilities in Canada and is fully integrated with Agrichem Analytical, its quality control and testing laboratory. Satipharm has a number of key international distribution partnerships for the distribution of cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and wellness products.
Through its PhytoTech Therapeutics subsidiary in Israel the Company has an exclusive research and licensing agreement with Yissum, the prestigious Research Development and technology transfer Company of Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel, a global leader in medical cannabis research.
MMJ PhytoTech Ltd T: +61-8-9389-3150 E: email@example.com WWW: www.mmjphytotech.com.au
For more information:
Last updated on: 29/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.