New York, September 29: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Protein Expression Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020”
The process in which proteins are synthesized, modified and regulated in a living organism is known as a Protein Expression. This is also used to study the cells or tissues for the presence of one or more protein. North America is the largest market for the protein expression as it has the highest investments in the research and development activities. Pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies are having a greater involvement in Protein Expression.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/protein-expression-market
The major driving factors of Protein Expression market are as follows:
• There is a fast growth I biologics and proteomics market.
• The productivity of R&D in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies is low.
• The research activities in pharmaceutical sector are increasing.
• There is a rise in the demand of therapeutic proteins.
The restraints factors of Protein Expression market are as follows:
• Low expenditure in research and development
• High cost of proteomics research.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/protein-expression-market
The Protein Expression market is segmented based on protein expression host systems as Yeast expression, Mammalian expression, Algae expression, Insect expression, Bacterial expression, Cell-free expression. The Protein Expression market is segmented Based on applications as Cell culture, Protein purification, Membrane proteins, Transfection technologies. The Protein Expression market is segmented Based on end-users as Drug discovery contract research organizations, Academics, Pharmaceutical companies.
The Protein Expression market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Protein Expression Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Protein Expression Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Protein Expression market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, Merck Millipore, QIAGEN and New England Biolabs, Inc.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Market Segmentation of Protein Expression Market:
Based on protein expression host systems:
• Yeast expression
• Mammalian expression
• Algae expression
• Insect expression
• Bacterial expression
• Cell-free expression
Based on applications:
• Cell culture
• Protein purification
• Membrane proteins
• Transfection technologies
Based on end-users:
• Drug discovery contract research organizations
• Pharmaceutical companies
• North America
For more information:
Last updated on: 29/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.