New York, September 30: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2024”
The healthcare IT outsourcing market is expected to exceed more than USD$50 Billion by 2020 Growing at a CAGR of more than 10.0% in the given forecast period 2015 and 2024
Healthcare is biggest industry in all over world. The main function of healthcare is to analyze and treating patient. Outsourcing is new technology used in healthcare especially in area of ophthalmology, dental services, nuclear medicine, radiology and imaging. The healthcare IT outsourcing market has registered a major rise above the previous decade. The price effectiveness of this outsourcing explanation present to healthcare providers and healthcare payers will increase their acceptance across the world. The increasing need for an improved stage of IT junction by reduced expenses will not only enhanced productivity but also increase the patient satisfaction.
The major driving factors of healthcare IT outsourcing market are as follows:
• Lack of in-house IT professionals
• Responsible Care Organizations
• Reduction in operational price
• Growing need to integrate healthcare IT solutions
• Improved quality of care and clinical outcomes
The restraints factors of healthcare IT outsourcing market are as follows:
• Split end-user market restrict growth of IT platforms
• Lack of privacy
• Increasing frequency of data contravene
• Cultural difference and language barrier
The healthcare IT outsourcing market is segmented on the lines of its application and industry. Under application segmentation it covers provider HCIT outsourcing, payer HCIT outsourcing, life sciences HCIT outsourcing, operational HCIT outsourcing and IT infrastructure outsourcing. The provider HCIT outsourcing covers electronic health record, pharmacy information system, laboratory information management system and revenue cycle management system. Under payer HCIT outsourcing it contains customer relationship management system, claim processing system, billing system and fraud detection. Life sciences HCIT outsourcing segmentation covers clinical trial management system, clinical database management system, enterprise resource planning and R&D IT services. Operational HCIT outsourcing covers supply chain management and business process management. IT infrastructure outsourcing covers infrastructure management services and cloud computing. The healthcare IT outsourcing market is segmented on the lines of its industry like healthcare provider system, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical research organization and health insurance. The healthcare IT outsourcing market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare IT outsourcing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare IT outsourcing
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accenture Plc. (Ireland), Accretive Health, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (U.S.), Cognizant Technology Solutions (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), HCL Technologies (India), Hewlett-Packard Company (U.S.), International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (U.S.), Infosys Limited (India), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (India), Wipro Ltd. (India), Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Epic System (U.S.), and Computer Sciences Corporation (U.S.).. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market has been segmented as below:
by Application Analysis
Provider HCIT Outsourcing Market:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Pharmacy Information System (PRS)
• Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) System
Payer HCIT Outsourcing Market
• Customer Relationship Management System
• Claim Processing System
• Billing System
• Fraud Detection
Life Sciences HCIT Outsourcing Market
• Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
• Clinical Database Management System (CDMS)
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• R&D IT Services
Operational HCIT Outsourcing Market
• Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Business Process Management
IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Market
• Infrastruture Management Services
• Cloud Computing
by Industry Analysis
• Healthcare Provider System
• Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
• Health Insurance
by Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
For more information:
Last updated on: 30/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.