New York, September 30: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Patient Engagement Solutions Market (Delivery Mode: Self-hosted, Software as a Service (SaaS), Application Managed Services; End-users: Hospitals & Providers, Healthcare Payers, Pharmaceutical Companies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023”
The patient engagement solutions market is expected to exceed more than USD$34.50 billion by 2023 Growing at a CAGR of 23% in the given forecast period of 2015 to 2023.
Patient engagement solutions aid patients handle their health care information and permits for better interataction with medical panel or doctor. It also allows patients to view test results online and communicate with doctors through electronic message. Patient engagement solutions are very important part in mhealth technology. Many healthcare company have patient engagement solution as target goal such as accountable care organizations and patient centered medical home. This technology allows patient to send, receive and view there information. It also provides secure communication and message exchange between patient and provider.
The major driving factors of patient engagement solutions market are as follows:
• Rising consumption of mobile health
• Increasing status of patient engagement solutions between the aging peoples.
• Initiatives and government rules
• Important savings by stakeholders
• Increasing partnerships and associations among user and merchant
The restraints factors of patient engagement solutions market are as follows:
• Need of Interoperability
• Security of patient data engagement solutions
• Need of infrastructural funds
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/patient-engagement-solutions-market
The patient engagement solutions market is segmented on the lines of its component, delivery mode, end-user, application and therapeutic. The patient engagement solutions market is segmented on the lines of its component like hardware, software and services. The software is further segmented into standalone solutions and integrated solutions. Under service segmentation it covers training and education services, consulting services and implementation services. Based on end-user market is segmented into individual users, providers and payers. The patient engagement solutions market is segmented on the lines of its applications like financial health management, health management, social and behavioral management and home health management. Under therapeutic segmentation it covers women's health, mental health, fitness and chronic diseases. The chronic diseases are further segmented into obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. The patient engagement solutions market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for patient engagement solutions and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for patient engagement solutions
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Phytel, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Aetna, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Orion Health, Medecision, Inc., Emmi Solutions LLC, Mckesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation and Getwellnetwork, Inc.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The patient engagement solutions Market has been segmented as below:
By Component Analysis
• Standalone Solutions
• Integrated Solutions
• Consulting Services
• Implementation Services
• Training and Education Services
• Other Services (Post-sale & Maintenance, Advertising, and Enrolment)
By Delivery Mode Analysis
By End-user Analysis
• Individual Users
• Others (Employer Groups, Government Bodies, and Pharmaceutical Companies)
By Application Analysis
• Health Management
• Social and Behavioral Management
• Home Health Management
• Financial Health Management
By Therapeutic Analysis
• Chronic Diseases
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Obesity (Weight Loss Management)
• Other Chronic Diseases (hypertension, Atherosclerosis, and Chronic Obstructive
Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Women's Health
• Mental Health
• Other Therapeutic Areas (Dermatological Treatment, Sleep Monitoring, and Emergency
Response (Vital Tracking)
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
For more information:
Last updated on: 30/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.