New York, September 30: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “IT-Enabled Healthcare Market (By Software Type - Healthcare System Applications and mHealth Applications; By Service Type - Tele-health and mHealth; By End-user - Public/Private Healthcare Institutions, Physicians, Healthcare Workers and Individuals) - Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2022”
The IT-enabled healthcare market is expected to exceed more than USD 262 Billion by 2022.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/it-enabled-healthcare-market
IT enabled healthcare is huge field which uses the IT for maintaining, developing, creating and designing information system in the area of healthcare. Healthcare information technology system contains new, latest and advanced technology which enhanced the healthcare system globally. In IT enabled healthcare system the organisation will communicate with each other through electronic message and exchange information or data electronically. The main advantage of this system is that it will maintain many clients with minimum cost efficiency and minimize the errors related with healthcare service. Different wireless technique are present in market includes WMAN, WWAN, WLAN and bluetooth so it increases the effectiveness of the IT enabled healthcare system
The major driving factors of IT-enabled healthcare market are as follows:
• eHealth programs and government projects
• Increasing frequency of chronic diseases includes cardio vascular diseases, cancer and diabetes
• Improved accuracy and efficiency of IT-enabled healthcare
The restraints factors of IT-enabled healthcare market are as follows:
• Data Security concern in healthcare IT Systems
• Problem regarding to interoperability of various IT-enabled healthcare Solutions
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/it-enabled-healthcare-market
The IT-enabled healthcare market is segmented on the lines of its software type, service type and end user. Under software type segmentation it covers healthcare system applications, ancillary information systems and mHealth applications. The healthcare system application is further segmented into administrative information systems, clinical information systems, electronic medical record, nursing information systems and computer aided diagnosis. Under ancillary information systems segmentation it covers pharmacy information systems and laboratory information systems. The IT-enabled healthcare market is segmented on the lines of its service type like tele-health and mhealth. Under tele-health segmentation it covers healthcare diagnostics, remote patient monitoring and healthcare education. mHealth is further segmented into solutions for patients and healthcare system strengthening solutions. Based on solutions for patients segmentation it covers information and reference services, monitoring services, diagnostic services, wellness services, treatment services and prevention services. Under healthcare system strengthening it covers emergency response services, healthcare practitioner support and healthcare surveillance. The IT-enabled healthcare market is segmented on the lines of its end user like public/private healthcare institutions, physicians, healthcare workers and individuals. The IT-enabled healthcare market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IT-enabled healthcare and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IT-enabled healthcare
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, IMS Health Holdings Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., eHealth Technologies, E*HealthLine.Com Inc., AirStrip Technologies LP, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc., AT&T Inc. and Apple Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The IT-enabled Healthcare Market has been segmented as below:
By Software Type Analysis
• Healthcare System Applications
• Administrative Information Systems (AIS)
• Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
• Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
• Nursing Information Systems (NIS)
• Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD)
• Ancillary Information Systems
• Pharmacy Information Systems (PIS)
• Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
• mHealth Applications
By Service Type Analysis
• Healthcare Diagnostics
• Remote Patient Monitoring
• Healthcare Education
• Others (Electronic prescribing software and online support)
• Solutions for Patients
• Information and Reference Services
• Monitoring Services
• Diagnostic Services
• Wellness Services
• Treatment Services
• Prevention Services
Healthcare System Strengthening Solutions
• Emergency Response Services
• Healthcare Practitioner Support
• Healthcare Surveillance
By End User Analysis
• Public/Private Healthcare Institutions
• Healthcare Workers
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
For more information:
Last updated on: 30/09/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.