New York, October 01: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare Mobility Solutions (Payers, Providers, and Patients (Individuals)) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023”
The healthcare mobility market is anticipated to exceed USD 148.00 Billion globally during the forecasted period. The market is projected to grow at exceptionally high CAGR i.e. 25% in the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
Healthcare mobility is technology in which mobile phones and different wireless technologies are used in medical care. Healthcare mobility used for the perform of medicine and community healthiness support by mobile devices, and in treatment support, disease observation and for disease management. It manage the EHP applications in the data center. North America and Asia Pacific are the fastest growing markets in owing to increasing use of smart phones.
The major driving factors of healthcare mobility market are as follows:
• Growing penetration of tablets, personal digital assistant and smartphones
• Expansion in wireless network technology
• Lack of nursing employee
• Lack of medical company
The restraints factors of healthcare mobility market are as follows:
• Confidentiality and safety concern
• Limited Data Integration capacity
Healthcare mobility solutions market is segmented on lines of its application, product and service and end user analysis. The healthcare mobility market is segmented on the lines of its application like mobile devices, mobile applications (Apps) and enterprise mobility platforms. The mobile device is further segmented as mobile computers, RFID scanners and barcode scanners. Based on the end user the market is segmented by payers, providers and patients. Under provider it covers hospitals and laboratories. Based on product and service the market is segmented into health applications (Patient-centric Applications) and enterprise solutions. The enterprise solution is further segmented into patient care management, operations management and workforce management. Patient care management covers patient monitoring, case management, medication administration, patient Id (PPID)/patient tracking, specimen collection and tracking, dietary and nutrition and field data collection. Operations management covers patient admissions/discharge, revenue management, billing, claims processing, asset and facilities management and materials management. Workforce management covers scheduling, time and attendance management and other operations management solutions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare mobility solutions and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare mobility solutions.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of healthcare mobility solutions with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
• Oracle Corporation
• SAP SE
• McKesson Corporation
• Cerner Corporation
• Zebra Technologies
• Philips Healthcare
• AT&T Inc.
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Omron Corporation
• Airstrip Technologies Inc.
Other players in this market are Microsoft, Inc., Apple, Inc., Qualcomm Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Analysis
• Mobile Devices
• Mobile Applications (Apps)
• Enterprise Mobility Platforms
By Product and Service Segment Analysis
• Enterprise Solutions
o Patient Care Management
Patient Id (PPID)/Patient Tracking
Specimen Collection and Tracking
Dietary and Nutrition
Infectious Disease Monitoring/Field Data Collection
Other Patient Care Management Solutions
o Operations Management
Asset and Facilities Management
o Workforce Management
Time and Attendance Management
Other Operations Management Solutions
• mHealth Applications (Patient-centric Applications)
Chronic Care Management
Other mHealth Applications
By End-user Analysis
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned healthcare mobility solutions industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of healthcare mobility solutions industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
For more information:
Last updated on: 01/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.