Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "An Essential Overview of the Pharmaceutical Industry" conference to their offering.
This programme will give you an invaluable overview of the Pharmaceutical industry, from discovery of the molecule through development to marketing. It will provide a step by step understanding of the main areas of drug development and will discuss the roles and responsibilities of key staff involved. You will be given a comprehensive glossary of the most commonly used industry terms which will be an invaluable reference to help you get to grips with the technical terminology and jargon.
Why You Should Attend
- Increase your understanding of the Pharma industry
- Develop your knowledge of the stages of drug development from dug discovery through to marketing
- Get to grips with the phases of Clinical Trials, Regulatory Processes and Pharmacovigilance Requirements
- Understand the role and responsibilities of key department and how they work together
- Demystify the technical terminology and jargon
How are drugs developed?
- Overview of drug development and why we patent drugs
- Drug discovery - how to identify
- New Chemical Entities (NCE)
- Non-clinical / pre-clinical development of lead compounds
Demystifying the jargon and terminology in the pharma industry
What are the roles and responsibilities of the people in the pharmaceutical industry?
Clinical trials and how they advance a drug to market
- What happens at each phase of clinical research?
- Ensuring the quality of the data: monitoring, auditing and working to ICH
- What is safety reporting, signal detection, evaluation and risk management?
- Overview of regulatory submission and approval procedures
- Understanding the ICH process
- The electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD), and the impact of the EU Clinical Trial Regulation
Potential impact of Brexit to the pharma industry
- How are drugs marketed and sold?
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28kqkr/an_essential
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161004005704/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 04/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.