Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast (By Product Type, Applications, Country Wise and Companies) to 2021 and Biosimilars Approved and Pipeline Analysis" report to their offering.
The global biosimilars market is predicted to cross US$ 25 Billion mark by 2020.
With the continuous increasing demand for biologics, manufacturers are looking for novel strategies that will help them attain maximum returns on investment. Biosimilars are seen as the key weapon to curbing soaring healthcare costs globally.
The lower cost of these drugs as compared to the patented biologics, the increasing encumbrance to curb healthcare costs globally, increasing nationwide government initiatives, and the strong pipeline for the biosimilar drugs is expected to fuel the biosimilars industry.
This 177 Page report with 74 Figures and 27 Tables is analyzed from 6 viewpoints:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast to 2021
3. Global Biosimilars Market Share and Forecast to 2021
4. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Product Type
5. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Applications
6. Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast - By Country Wise
7. Global Biosimilars Company - Profile, Revenue, Approved and Pipeline Biosimilars Analysis
8. Biosimilars Approved in Europe
9. Country with Biosimilar Guideline and Published Year
10. Global Biosimilars Market - Driving Factors
11. Global Biosimilars Market - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rjgr6/global
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161006005551/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 06/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.