According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cancer/Tumor Profiling market is expected to grow from $23.04 billion in 2015 to reach $78.69 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 19.2%. Increasing cases of cancer and the need for therapy are the major factors influencing the market growth. Moreover, high investments in R&D, technological developments, and demand for safer medicines are the factors fostering the market growth. However, low awareness among clinicians about options and potential of cancer profiling are the major challenges for this market.
By application, personalized medicines segment leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed by unique characteristics of this segment in examining and prognosis of cancer disease. North America commands the market due to the presence of leading cancer profiling industry leaders. Asia Pacific is expected to witness huge growth due to raising incidence of cancer in this region.
Some of the key players in global Cancer/Tumor profiling market include Agendia Nv, Biotheranostics, Boreal Genomics, Inc., Caris Life Sciences, Genomic Health, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, Nanostring Technologies, Neogenomics Laboratories, Oncopath Laboratory, Oxford Gene Technology Ltd, Precision Therapeutics, Inc., Proteome Sciences Plc, Rational Therapeutics, and Ribomed Biotechnologies.
• Biomarker Discovery
• Personalized Medicine
• Research Applications
• Fluorescence/Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization
• Next-Generation Sequencing
• Quantitative PCR
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Last updated on: 18/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.