The “Africa Nuclear Medicine Market” report provides an in-depth analysis of the various market segments and its sub-segments. The Nuclear Medicine market is segmented by application and by geography. Based on the application, the nuclear medicine market is categorized into diagnostics and therapeutics applications. The diagnostic application is further segmented into SPECT and PET market, where SPECT market comprises cardiology, neurology, thyroid and other diagnostic applications. The PET market comprises oncology and other PET applications. The therapeutics application is further segmented into thyroid, bone metastasis, endocrine tumors and other therapeutic applications. Based on the geography the market is categorized Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria and Rest of Africa.
The report focuses on current and upcoming market trends such as Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, and Challenges, technological advancements, Porters Five Forces analysis to assess the intensity of competition in the market. The market values are presented in the form of tables and graphs for better interpretation.
Market Size Estimations
The market assessment is made by the core industry experts using our 360° research approach. The data is derived from the most reliable, authenticated data sources and is validated by the industry experts (Primary Research). Both top down and bottom up analysis are implemented to enhance the accuracy of the market figures. The market projections are calculated for the next 8 years using the actual market numbers of previous year as the base year.
This section provides the overview of the key players that are leading in the industry, covering their business operations, financials, list of products & services, SWOT analysis, major developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, new product launch, expansions etc.
- Market share assessments for all the mentioned market segments and sub-segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years for all the given segments
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping, mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Last updated on: 18/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.