NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia (AIHA) in 8 Major Markets
Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (AIHA) is an immune disorder caused by auto-antibodies against unmodified autologous red blood cells and can range in presentation from a mild illness to a rapidly fatal severe condition.
This report provides the current incident population for AIHA across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of AIHA's have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for AIHA include:
- Lymphoproliferative conditions:
- Myeloproliferative conditions:
o Multiple myeloma
- Autoimmune conditions:
o Polyarteritis nodosa
o Pneumonia & Tuberculosis
o Chronic active hepatitis
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global AIHA's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of AIHA and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on AIHA's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within AIHA which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of AIHA patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03996700-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
For more information:
Last updated on: 18/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.