LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
A Customer Perspective
This study is part of the Digital Transformation in Vertical Industry series. It is derived from a survey of IT decision makers around the world across multiple industries. It provides insightful information on what drives investment in IT solutions, the IT-related challenges that organizations face today, and most importantly, plans for IT budgets. You will learn which technologies successful companies find most effective at impacting their top and bottom lines. Technologies covered include Enterprise Mobility Management, Social Media Management & Marketing Tools, eCommerce/mCommerce, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Infrastructure and Data Centers, Big Data and Analytics, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (M2M), ERP/Supply Chain Management/HR Management.
There is section on Internet of Things that explores drivers, challenges, and different phases of implementation. End user companies will be able to benchmark themselves with regard to IT investments while IT companies will learn how to gain a competitive advantage over the next few years.
- The top IT challenges for respondents in the healthcare sector are ensuring network stability and reliability, dealing with security threats, and aligning IT with business strategy.
- By far the biggest driver for IT investments in the healthcare sector is reducing costs. It's followed by expanding into new markets and boosting creativity and innovation.
- Companies with the strongest revenue growth focused on improving customer experience and attracting and retaining a workforce far more than those with moderate or modest revenue growth rates. They saw great benefits from using UCC and enterprise mobility management tools.
- Small companies find value in social media management and marketing tools as well as digital marketing.
- Interestingly, CEOs are more concerned with improving customer experience, gaining a competitive advantage, and boosting collaboration than their CIOs, who are more interested in improving productivity and sales and marketing effectiveness.
- IoT is taking off in the healthcare industry. About 35% of respondents said that they have internal deployments and live services with customers, distributors, and suppliers. Approximately 28% have embedded IoT in there core services and products.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4236033/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
For more information:
Last updated on: 25/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.