LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 pharmaceuticals market?
- G8 countries contributed $619.3 billion in 2015 to the global pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $712.2 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $383.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $81.2 and $33.9 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $422.9 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $81.7 and $46.4 billion, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4242043/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
For more information:
Last updated on: 25/10/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.