Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Quantitative Immunoassay Life Science Dashboard Series 3" report to their offering.
The 2016 Quantitative Immunoassay Dashboard is the third in a series that characterizes the dynamic market for immunoassay products.
This 2016 Dashboard provides a snapshot of the current market landscape that is compared with data from all of the previous Quantitative Immunoassay Dashboards, and was developed from responses to a 48-question survey completed by 592 scientists located in North America and Europe.
This Dashboard reveals key market indicators for the Quantitative Immunoassay market as a whole as well as for the following techniques representing market sub-segments:
- Colorimetric ELISA
- Chemiluminescent ELISA
- Fluorescent ELISA
- Electrochemiluminescence immunoassays
- Bead-based immunoassays
- This report is focused on the use of Quantitative Immunoassay products in the life science research market.
The following suppliers were surveyed for this report:
- BD Biosciences
- GE Healthcare/Amersham
- Luminex (direct)
- Meso Scale Discovery
- Perkin Elmer
- R&D Systems/Biotechne
- Roche Applied Science
- Sigma/EMD Millipore
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (including Life Technologies, Pierce, Invitrogen, Novex, Molecular Probes)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Dashboard "At A Glance"
3. Market Opportunity Matrix
4. Respondent Qualification
6. Frequency of Performance: Life Science Techniques
7. Frequency of Use: Immunoassay Methods & Additional Protein Related Method
8. Co-Performance: Quantitative Immunoassay Methods & Life Science Techniques
9. Throughput, Growth Rates, Price & Monthly Spend
10. Market Size
11. Percentage of Spend with Suppliers of Immunoassay Products
12. Customer Satisfaction & Interest in Switching
13. Product Feature Influencing Purchase Decisions
14. Primary Focus/Application of Protein Analysis Research & Use of Protein Classes/Categories
15. Desired Changes to Immunoassay Products
16. Appendix I: Supporting Data
17. Appendix II: The Capabilities and Life Science Dashboards TM Available
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56nkx7/quantitative.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161101006699/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 01/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.