Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lantus (Insulin Glargine) Biosimilar Clinical Trial & Opportunity Insight" report to their offering.
The Lantus (Insulin Glargine) Biosimilar Clinical Trial & Opportunity Insight report gives comprehensive clinical insight on 37 biosimilar version of Lantus drug in clinical pipeline. Currently 5 biosimilar version of Lantus are commercially available in India, Japan, Kenya, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, China, Slovakia, United Kingdom for the treatment of Type 1 & 2 diabetes mellitus. The patent on Lantus expired in 2014.
Lantus is the brand name for Insulin Glargine, a man made form of hormone generally produced in the human body, used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus in children and adults. The long lasting process of insulin works to lower down the levels of glucose (sugar) in blood. Lantus is also used to treat type 2 & type 1 diabetes in adults and children having more than 6 years of age. The drug usually starts working after several hours of injection and keeps performing for 18-26 hours or more without any pronounced peak.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Lantus (Insulin glargine) Clinical Insight
2. Insulin Glargine (Insulin U300)
3. Insulin Glargine - HEC Pharm
4. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Biocon/Mylan
5. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly
6. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals
7. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - GEROPHARM
8. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
9. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - LG Life Sciences
10. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Paras Biopharmaceuticals
11. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Samsung Bioepis/Merck & Co.
12. Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Wockhardt
13. Recombinant Insulin Glargine Biosimilar - Biogenomics
- Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly
- Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals
- Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
- HEC Pharm
- LG Life Sciences
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals
- Samsung Bioepis/Merck & Co.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c5vmwk/lantus_insulin
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161101006868/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 01/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.