Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "6-hr Virtual Seminar: Process Validation for Drugs and Biologics" webinar to their offering.
This course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the requirements of process validation for both small molecule (pharmaceuticals) and Biologic products. They will learn how to establish an effective process validation system and integrate it with other systems such as Risk Management, Corrective and Preventive Action and Supplier Management.
Participants will learn how to develop rigorous protocols and reports, as well as create monitoring programs to ensure that defined critical parameters remain in control. The course will also review validation requirements for systems that generate electronic signatures and records as most new processes have this capability.
- Understand the new FDA perspective of a "Process Validation Life-Cycle" that starts at the Process Design phase (Process/Product Development) and continues through Process Qualification (Confirmation) and Continued Process Verification (Monitoring and Assessment of the process effectiveness) as stated by the FDA's new Guideline on Process Validation and its impact on how process validation activities are carried out.
- Understand the perspective of the EMEA, ICH, WHO and PIC/S on process validation and how they can be incorporated into a single process validation system.
- Be able to set up process validation programs and corresponding documentation including protocols and reports that meet current FDA, WHO, PIC/S and EU regulations.
- Prepare and defend your own process validation approach/program and avoid costly delays and rejections by regulatory agencies.
Who Should Attend:
Participants should be familiar with FDA, ISO and EMEA requirements for process validation and have a good understanding of the Pharmaceutical and/or biologic Good Manufacturing Practices.
- QA and QC managers
- Quality Engineers
- Validation Managers
- Validation Engineers and Specialist
- Operations Managers
- Regulatory compliance Managers and Personnel
For more information about this webinar visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2pb8w/6hr_virtual
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161102006700/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 02/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.