Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma Industry - The Patient Perspective in 2015 - UK Edition" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 62 UK patient groups in 2015, focusing on differing medical specialties. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the UK pharma industry during 2015, as well as the performance of 11 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those of the previous year.
The report also offers, as case studies, survey responses from one company: Janssen UK, which explains what it is doing on the subject of global patient centricity, and comments about its relationships with patient groups.
Pharma pay a lot of lip service to being patient-centred, yet remain afraid to even speak to patients, so it does not translate into their work. Pharma companies need to actually talk with patients, to fully understand their needs, and understand their experiences, in order to develop the most effective drugs.
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the UK patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the UK patient groups that have worked with the company.
How the Company Ranks for Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among UK patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 10 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
Profile of the Patient Groups Familiar with the Company
- Other companies that partner with a significant number of the profiled company's partner patient groups.
- The countries of the patient groups familiar with the profiled company.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtdkjw/the_corporate
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161103005703/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 03/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.