Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 Flu Market Brief" report to their offering.
Takeaways From The 2016 Flu Market Brief:
The 2016 HIDA Influenza Vaccine Production & Distribution Market Brief provides new insights into the flu products supply chain and key information from the sixth annual HIDA Flu Products Survey of distributors conducted in May 2016. The survey demonstrates the essential role that distributors will serve during the 2016-2017 flu season by helping healthcare facilities and patients access vaccines, hypodermic supplies, diagnostic tests, and more.
The 2015-2016 influenza season occurred from October 4, 2015 - May 21, 2016. Flu activity was lower and peaked later compared to previous seasons, ultimately peaking in mid-March. Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viruses predominated overall, but influenza A(H3N2) viruses were common through December, while influenza B viruses were more commonly identified from mid-April through mid-May. The healthcare supply chain demonstrated flexibility and efficiency through 24-48 hour delivery and logistical expertise to ensure healthcare providers were well-supplied throughout the flu season.
Additionally, the 2016 HIDA Influenza Vaccine Production & Distribution Market Brief provides key information on:
- Flu vaccine production, supply, and allocation
- Patient and physician vaccination trends
- Managing influenza with diagnostic resources
- Manufacturing and distribution processes
- 2016 Medicare reimbursements
- Quality reporting measures related to influenza vaccination
- Vaccine effectiveness trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Manufacturers Predict 157-168 Million Doses Of Injectable Influenza Vaccine
3. Vaccine Choices For Patients, Providers
4. 2015-2016 Flu Season Peaks In Mid-March
5. Flu Vaccine Effectiveness
6. Physician Offices Continue To Be Top Site For Vaccinations
7. Flu Products Survey Continues To Show Key Role Of Distributors
8. Flu Products Survey
9. 2016 Medicare Reimbursement Guide
10. Quality Reporting Requires Flu Vaccination Documentation
11. Managing Influenza With Diagnostic Resources
12. Appendix: Distribution's Role In Influenza Vaccination
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qt99c9/2016_flu_market
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161107005839/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 07/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.