Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
Over the past several years, many innovative and revolutionary techniques have been developed in order to treat cancer. These techniques range from basic surgical removal to X-ray irradiation to system wide flooding with anticancer agents. However, each of these approaches has its own series of undesirable side effects that are both dangerous and damaging to the overall health of the patient. On the contrary, recent breakthroughs in nanomedicine have managed to change all that. Now at last there is hope for a cure that is effective and can be made it safe.
The future of cancer nanotechnology lies on a multifunctional nanoplatform that combines both therapeutic components and multimodality imaging. The ultimate goal is that multifunctional nanomedicine works as efficient, targeted in vivo drug delivery without systemic toxicity, and the dose delivered as well as the therapeutic efficacy can be accurately measured noninvasively with time. In the future, nanotechnology could possibly be strategically implemented in new developing drug delivery systems which could lead to significant expansion in the drug markets.
These new drug delivery methods are likely to provide the appropriate platform for the pharmaceutical companies to reformulate their existing drugs in the market. This would in turn lead to extending the life of their products and ensuring an improved performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and ultimately reducing healthcare costs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Cancer Nanomedicine: An Optimistic Avenue
2. Prerequisite of Nanomedicines
3. Diversification of Nanomedicines
4. Mechanism of Action of Nanomedicine
5. Nanomedicine Engineering: Design & Strategy
6. Cancer Nanomedicine as Diagnostic Tool
7. Cancer Therapeutics with Nanomedicines
8. Cancer Imaging with Nanomedicine
9. Drug Delivery with Nanomedicines
10. Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Overview
11. Global Nanomedicine Market Dynamics
12. Global Cancer Nanomedicine Future Prospect
13. Global Cancer Nanomedicine Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
14. Marketed Cancer Nanomedicine Clinical Insight by Company, Indication & Phase
15. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq7z2z/global_cancer
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161116005867/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 16/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.